It’s easy to delete trophies on PS4! Just follow these simple steps:
1. Go to Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage.
2. Select the application for which you want to delete trophy data. 3. Press the Options button and select Delete. 4. Confirm that you want to delete the selected data by pressing the OK button.
How to delete Trophies on PS4 or PS4 Pro
- To delete trophies on your PS4, go to the “Trophies” section of your dashboard
- Select the trophy that you want to delete and press the “Options” button on your controller
- A menu will appear with the option to “Delete Trophy
- ” Select this option and confirm by pressing the “X” button
How Do I Delete Trophies on My Ps4
If you want to delete trophies on your PS4, there are a few different ways that you can do it. One way is to go into the Settings menu and then scroll down to the “Trophies” section. From here, you can select which trophies you want to delete and then confirm your selection.
Another way to delete trophies is by going into the Profile menu and then selecting the “Trophies” option. This will bring up a list of all of your trophies, and from here you can select which ones you want to delete. Once again, simply confirm your selection and the trophies will be deleted.
Finally, if you have any trophy-related DLC installed on your PS4, you can also delete it from here. Simply go into the Settings menu, scroll down to “Applications,” and then select “Delete.” Confirm your choice and the DLC will be removed from your system.
From Here, You Can Select the Specific Trophies You Want to Delete
It’s easy to delete your PlayStation trophies if you no longer want them. Here’s how:
First, open the PlayStation 4 dashboard and go to the “Settings” menu.
Then select “Account Management,” followed by “Account Information.” Next, select “Privacy Settings.” On this page, you’ll find an option to delete your trophy data.
Once you select this option, a pop-up will appear asking you to confirm your decision. Once you confirm that you want to delete your trophy data, it will be permanently erased from your account. Keep in mind that there is no way to recover deleted trophy data, so make sure that you really don’t want it before proceeding.
If you want to clear up some space on your PlayStation 4, or if you just don’t care about your virtual trophies anymore, here’s how to delete them. Keep in mind that this will also delete any progress you’ve made towards earning those trophies.
To start, go to the Settings menu on your PS4.
From there, scroll down to the “Application Saved Data Management” section and select “Saved Data in System Storage.” On the next screen, choose “Delete Trophy Data.” You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to do this; once you select “OK,” all of your trophies will be gone.