There are only a few ways to get 7 accessory slots in Terraria. One is to use the Calamity Mod, and the other is to make a pact with the Wall of Flesh. The Calamity Mod is a mod for Terraria that adds a lot of content, including new enemies, weapons, and accessories.
The Wall of Flesh is an enemy that can be found in the Underworld. If you defeat it, you will be able to make a pact with it that will give you 7 accessory slots.
- First, you need to have a character with at least 200 health
- Next, find a world with the Corruption or Crimson biomes
- Third, farm for Chlorophyte Ore until you have at least 60 pieces
- Fourth, craft yourself some Tiki Armor using the Chlorophyte Ore
- Fifth, equip the Tiki Armor and make your way to an Ocean biome
- Sixth, find a Trident using the Rod of Discord or by fishing in an Ocean biome
- 7 Lastly, equip the Trident and voila! You now have 7 accessory slots!
How Do I Get 7 Accessory Slots in Terraria
There are a few ways to get 7 accessory slots in Terraria. The most common way is to find and use the Accessory Slot Upgrade item. This upgrades your character’s accessory slots from the default 4 to 7.
The second way is by using the Master Mode world option when creating a new world. This also upgrades your accessory slots to 7. The third way is to have a friend or another player use the Multiplayer host option and join their game.
This also gives you 7 accessory slots. Finally, if you’re playing on PC, you can use the Cheat Engine tool to hack into the game and give yourself more accessory slots.
What are the Benefits of Having 7 Accessory Slots in Terraria
There are plenty of reasons to have all 7 accessory slots in Terraria filled up. Here are some benefits:
1. You can mix and match different accessories to create unique combinations that offer different bonuses.
For example, you could wear a Band of Regeneration, Hermes Boots and a Cloud in a Bottle to greatly improve your mobility and healing capabilities. Or you could go for a more defense-oriented build with items like the Cobalt Shield, Shackle and Master Ninja Gear. The possibilities are endless!
2. Wearing multiple accessories also allows you to stack their effects. So if you have two accessories that each provide +5% damage, you’ll end up doing 10% more damage overall. This can make a big difference in battle, especially against tough bosses.
3. Accessories can provide vital defensive bonuses as well, such as increased armor or resistance to fire/ice/poison etc. This can help keep you alive in situations where you would otherwise be overwhelmed by enemies or environmental hazards. 4. Some accessories also come with special abilities that can be activated at will, such as the double jump from the Rocket Boots or the temporary invincibility from the Star Veil.
These can give you an edge in battle or help you reach areas that would otherwise be inaccessible. 5. Lastly, having all 7 accessory slots filled up just looks really cool! It shows that you’re a true adventurer who’s ready for anything (or at least has planned ahead enough to bring along some helpful items).
How Can I Make the Most Out of My 7 Accessory Slots in Terraria
Assuming you are referring to the 7 accessory slots in your inventory:
The first thing to do is understand what each of the 7 accessories do. There are a variety of accessories with different effects and purposes, so it’s important to figure out which ones will be most helpful for your character.
Once you have a good understanding of the accessories, you can start picking and choosing which ones to equip. A good rule of thumb is to always have at least one accessory that provides some form of defense or protection. For example, the Cross Necklace gives a small boost to all defenses, while the Star Veil provides immunity to knockback and stars fall from the sky when damage is taken.
Another useful accessory is the Shine Potion, which makes your character glow and increases enemy spawn rates. This can be especially helpful when exploring caves or fighting bosses. The Hermes Boots are also great for exploration, as they increase your movement speed and allow you double jump.
Of course, there are many other excellent accessories available, so experiment and find out which ones work best for your playstyle. With a little bit of planning and forethought, you can make sure that your 7 accessory slots are put to good use!
Terraria – THE 7TH ACCESSORY SLOT (INFO)
Terraria is a game that allows players to explore, build, and fight their way through an ever-changing world. One of the things that makes Terraria so unique is its vast array of accessories. There are literally hundreds of different accessories that can be found or crafted in the game, and each one offers its own unique benefits.
However, there is a limit to how many accessories a player can equip at any given time, which is why some players may want to know how to get 7 accessory slots in Terraria. The answer is actually quite simple: by using a combination of items, it is possible to increase the number of accessory slots available to the player. The most common way to do this is by using the Band of Regeneration, an accessory that increases health regeneration rate, as well as the Hermes Boots, which allow for increased movement speed.
When these two items are equipped together, they open up an additional slot for another accessory. There are other ways to get more accessory slots in Terraria as well, though they may not be quite as efficient as using the Band of Regeneration and Hermes Boots combo. For example, wearing multiple pairs of wings will also grant extra accessory slots (though this method isn’t recommended due to the significant loss in mobility).
Ultimately, it’s up to each individual player to experiment with different combinations of items and see what works best for them and their playstyle.