The first thing you need to do is put your Platinum game into your DS. Once the game has loaded, go to the main menu screen. From here, select “New Game.”
When the new game options come up, choose “Continue.” You will be asked if you want to overwrite your existing data – say yes.
How to delete data on Pokemon pearl/diamond/platinum
- To reset your Pokémon Platinum game, you will need to insert your game cartridge into your Nintendo DS or 3DS console
- Once the cartridge is inserted, turn on your console and select the “Pokémon Platinum” game from the main menu
- When the game loads, press the “Start” button on your console to bring up the in-game menu
- Scroll down to the “Options” tab on this menu and select it with the A Button
- On the “Options” screen, scroll down to the bottom option which says “Reset Game
- ” Select this option with the A Button to reset your progress in Pokémon Platinum back to zero
How Do I Reset My Pokemon Platinum Game
To reset your Pokemon Platinum game, first go to the main menu. Then, hold down the L and R buttons simultaneously while pressing Up on the +Control Pad. Doing this will take you to a secret menu where you can select “New Game.”
This will allow you to start over from the beginning with a clean slate.
Doing This Will Take You Back to the Main Menu Screen, Where You Can Then Start a New Game
Assuming you are talking about the game “The Sims 4”, here are the steps to starting a new game:
1. On the main menu screen, click on “Play” in the bottom left corner.
2. A pop-up window will appear asking if you want to start a new game or load an existing one.
Click on “New Game”. 3. You will be taken to a screen with three different options for World Selection – Pick a world that you want your Sims to live in, or create your own custom world. Once you have made your selection, click on “Confirm”.
4. The next screen will give you four different household setups to choose from – Pre-made families, Sim households (which are generated randomly), empty households, or import households from other saves. Choose whichever option you would like and click on “Confirm”. 5. The next page is where you can customize yourSims – name them, choose their gender, change their appearance, etc.
Once you’re done making changes, click on the checkmark in the bottom right corner of the screen. 6 .You will then be taken to the actual gameplay!
Start by exploring your chosen world and get your Sims settled into their new home.
If you’re looking for a way to reset your Pokemon Platinum game, there are a few different methods you can try. One method is to use the in-game reset option, which can be found in the menu. Another method is to delete your save file and start fresh.
Finally, you can also use cheats or mods to reset your game.