In Minecraft, you can turn off the clouds by going into the world options and setting the render distance to “tiny.” This will make the game look like it did in older versions of Minecraft, without the cloud layer.
How to Remove Clouds in Minecraft! 1.18.2 Tutorial
- In Minecraft, go to the world options and select “Customize
- In the “World Type” menu, select “Superflat
- In the “Presets” menu, select “Plains
- Scroll down to the “World Options” menu and find the option for “Clouds
- Select the “Off” option for clouds
-How Do I Turn off Clouds in Minecraft
Assuming you would like to know how to hide the clouds in Minecraft: 1. Open the world options for your world. 2. Scroll down until you see “Clouds.”
In Minecraft, you can turn off the clouds by opening your world to LAN and then selecting the ‘Off’ option in the World Options menu. This will make it so that players who join your game will not see any clouds.